"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
IBD considers health services indispensable for a healthy society. It is committed to play its role to provide top class health benefits.
Primary care is usually the first point of contact for a patient. It is where most preventative health can be achieved and where early diagnosis can be possible, to obviate the need of expensive hospital treatment being required at the later stage.
Primary health care also offers the best way of coping with the ills of life in the 21st century: the globalisation of unhealthy lifestyles, rapid unplanned urbanisation, and the ageing of populations. These trends contribute to a rise in chronic diseases, like heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes and asthma that create new demands for long-term care and strong community support. A multi-sectoral approach is central to prevention, as the main risk factors for these diseases lie outside the health sector.
IBD has the necessary expertise and band width to bridge this gap and provides comprehensive healthcare solutions in the following areas:
- Setting up Healthcare Facilities - Primary Healthcare centres, clinics and hospitals
- Setting up of Preventive, Diagnostics laboratories and Therapeutic Imaging centres
- Supply of Medical Instruments, Equipment and Hospital furniture
- Supply of medical disposable and consumables
- Setting up Formulation or Bulk Drug manufacturing Facility
- Capacity building training, Up gradation of Skills